Lock hackers out. While there is no way to guarantee that your accounts won’t be hacked, one of the best lines of defense is to create stronger passwords. Here’s how to craft stronger passwords that will help stave off malicious actors on the web:
1. Never use the same password for multiple accounts.
2. Don’t use personally identifiable terms.
3. Avoid using common words or phrases.
4. Use different types of characters.
5. Make it long.
6. Consider spelling things wrong.
7. Utilize multi-factor authentication.
8. Change your passwords regularly.
9. Never save or share passwords.
10. Use a password manager.